Violin E String Packets
For every one violinist that buys a complete set of violin strings, there is another player that likes to combine their sets together. First, there is the most commonly traded string, the E string! The time of the day, season, mood, you and your violin are in can only dictate which E string you like or that your violin “likes". Which in a musician’s warped sense of humor, means….what will sound best on your fiddle!
If you have a new violin or just plain confused about which E string will sound best on your violin with whatever else you have on it currently, then you are a perfect candidate to buy our VSESP!! What the heck is a V-SESP…you ask!! It means simply: Very Special E String Packet. If you call us at 800-600-2689, please be sure to refer to this as the “Vee’-Sesp" packet. Then, we’ll know and also, that you too, like us, have a good sense of humor!
What’s in the $46.50, E packet sampler:
- Westminster E
- Goldbrokat E
- Pirastro Gold Label E
- Pirastro Olive E
- Peter Infeld E Platinum (everybody is going crazy on these now!)
|VSE-1||Packet #1 (the Westminster, Goldbrokat, Gold Label, Olive and Peter Infeld Platunum E)|
|VSE-2||The same pack as above, but without the Peter Infeld E platinum string.|
- Combined Custom Sets
- Pirastro Violin Strings
- Thomastik-Infeld Violin Strings
- D’Addario Violin Strings
- Corelli Strings
- Westminster E’s
- Baroque Violin Strings
- You name it…we combine it!
- Evah Pirazzi, Passione, Obligato, Gold Label, Olive, Chorda, Eudoxa and Paranito and Tonica
- Dominants, Infeld Blue, Infeld Red, Peter Infeld and Vision
- Helicore, Zyex, Prelude, Golden Spiral, Kaplan, Pro Arte
- Helicore, Kaplan and Prelude cello strings
- Brilliant, Nefrit, Ametyst, Karneol
- Westminster E strings in all sizes
- Strings geared to be used in “period" music…gut strings.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!