Call us: 800-600-2689
Violin rosin is mostly an individual preference for each and every violin player. Sometimes the rosins that work in a typically humid climate, will not work well at in cold and dry climate. Here we offer 9 of the most popular violin rosins.
For our international customers delivering outside of USA: We're very sorry, but due to the extra shipping surcharges and the larger packaging that we must put rosin in, we have to charge an extra $7.00 to cover the added costs to your destination. String orders of $100 or more for international customers, will always still be free shipping.
Delivering In USA
For all International orders, outside of USA
|Pirastro Gold Violin Rosin||11.45||$18.75|
Andrea Solo Violin Rosin
|R-103||Andrea Orchestra Violin Rosin||$32.75||$39.75|
|R-110||Evah Pirazzi Gold||$21.05||$28.05|
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions