Call us: 800-600-2689
D'Addario Violin Strings
Zyex strings have a synthetic core with less tension and can help open up the sound a violin. Zyex comes in 3 gauges.
D’Addario Helicore violin strings in all sizes and gauges! These are popular choices for an economical choice on violin strings
These are new to D’Addario’s Ascente strings, for low budget line, but are synthetic core strings! A good deal for ‘affordable’ and offered in smaller sizes.
Pro Arte’ violin stings are designed with perlon cores. Much like and compared to the Thomastik Dominants, but a tad bit cheaper. These tend to sound ‘warm’ on most violins.
Kaplan Solutions E string are just what they claim in name, “Solutions" in that D’Addario offers another good E string to match whatever set you are using.
Preludes are the old standby for steel strings usually needed on lower budget student or rental violins.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions