Call us: 800-600-2689
Larsen and Larsen Tzigane Violin Strings
Larsen Tzigane and regular Larsen violin strings are some of the highest quality strings and play extremely well. Many professional violinists are starting to really fall in love with the new, sensitive Tzigane. Common comparisons are ‘gut like warmth’ with Pirazzi response! On so many violin string sets, the player will choose another different brand for the E, but popular opinion has it that these E strings are ‘warm’ and ‘expressive". We offer both the Larsen and Larsen Tzigane only in 4/4 sizes.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions