Call us: 800-600-2689
Pirastro Gold (Label) Wondertone Violin Strings
Pirastro’s Gold Label Wondertone violin strings have been around a long time and are still probably the most popular strings in the world today. The E strings are commonly the ‘go to’ string for everyone and commonly used in just about every combination imaginable. If you’re new to buying violin strings or have a new fiddle and not sure what just to use on it, a good bet is always to start with the Gold Label violin string E or a set.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!