Call us: 800-600-2689
Prim Violin Strings
Prim Violin Strings come in 3 gauges: soft, medium and orchestra. Oddly enough they are very popular with bluegrass, folk music players and students. The most popular gauge for sure is medium and the fractional sizes only come in medium (with ball end E string.)
Also, Prim offers a special E string, called simply called “Lisa" and named after the Prim owner’s wife. (Good politics!) The Lisa is a very sweet and responsive string and after a 2 year development is not made with the typical E coating, like tin or gold. It is made with a special alloy that will not corrode or breakdown from sweat or moisture. This way, it will last longer and keep that newness response everyone loves about Prim, much longer.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions