Call us: 800-600-2689
Pirastro Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings
If you go to any professional symphony concert and look into the violin section you’ll see many of these players using Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings. They are by far, Pirastro’s most popular violin string today. They have a synthetic/composite core and tend to be a little brighter and responsive to Pirastro’s Obligato strings. The EP’s come in three gauges: Weich (or light), Medium or Heavy. In the smaller fractional Evah Pirazzi violin strings, come in one gauge (medium) and with a ball end E string.
The new Evah Pirazzi Gold violin strings offer a little more power and an ever so slight, brightness. The Evah Pirazzi Gold come only in medium gauge.
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions