Call us: 800-600-2689
Pirastro Obligato Violin Strings
Pirastro’s Obligato Violin Strings are an old main stay with so many violin players. They were the first real violin string to use a synthetic core (that would mimic gut), but without all the hassles of gut. The Aluminum A will tend to be a tad bit warmer than a chrome, where the D silver, warmer with a little more power. Here we offer a huge array of all the Obligato strings to choose from. Our most popular set of choice is O-100, mediums with Gold E string.
Obligato Violin sets normally come as: G Silver, D Silver, A Aluminum, pick your E string, steel or gold. (Steel E’s, only come in Medium.)
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions