Call us: 800-600-2689
Warchal Violin Strings
Warchal makes a nice Brilliant (synthetic core) violin string that also has a silver D option. The Vintage sets, are lower tension and made for instruments that respond better with a little less tension on them
Warchal Nefrit violin stings are a combination of metal and synthetic core strings: Metal core E and A strings combined with synthetic core D and G strings.
Warchal Karneol violin stings are designed to be ‘easy to play and respond on’. If you have a ‘stiff’ playing violin, you may like trying these strings
Warchal Ametyst are also synthetic core strings and meant for instruments that play easily already. Unlike the Nefrits (that help make a violin easier to play) these are meant to add to the color and the overall tonal spectrum of the violin (more colors.)
Here's helpful information for customers unsure about which violin strings would best suit their needs & more related links:
- When to change your strings
- What Violin Strings Are Good for Beginners
- How to clean your strings
- Which Violin Strings to Buy for a Rental?
- What so great about Evah Pirazzi Violin Strings?
- Thomastik-Infeld Dominant Strings
- Famous Violinst’s String Brand Choices (Interesting!)
- Violin String Combinations
- The Upright Bass
- Good Student Violin Strings
- Cello Strings
- Bobelock Violin Case
- Upright Bass Strings
- Bam Violin Cases
- Placing an Order
- Old Violin Versus New Violin
- Violin Humidity
- Phoenix Violin Teachers
- Studying the Violin in College
- Violin Orchestra Audition
- Cheap Student Violin Strings
- Special E String Packet Sampler …the VSESP!
- Virtual Violin Lessons Orchestra Auditions